Sunday, March 7, 2010

"Why are you Single?"

...I am asked this question every once in a while, and quite frankly I never know how to answer it. I usually end up saying, "Lately, I just haven't met anyone worth dating seriously," but really; the answer is a lot more complex. It isn't that I don't want to find someone great, it's just that I continue to meet, um..."unique" guys. I am using the word unique, VERY loosely, as I will go into a much better, detailed explanation of exactly the type of guys I am referring to.



So, what is my blog about? It' pretty simple: my personal dating experiences and what I have learned from them (and...am continuing to learn). I can assure readers that while some of my stories may seem fabricated and fictitious, unfortunately...as outlandish as some of them may seem...the conversations and situations I write about, DID happen. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO looking forward to reading about your various dating situations!

    ReplyDelete